1993 Nissan Maxima ASCD - Cruise Control Problem

Hi - I have a 1993 Nissan Maxima. The cruise control stopped working. I have since replaced the dash switch, but the problem was not corrected. The light on the switch turns on. The light on the dash blinks on and off when I try to engage the cruise control. Any idea on what the problem might be? Thank you!

Reply to
cekholm

Hi - I have a 1993 Nissan Maxima. The cruise control stopped working. ..

- do ctrl box re-soldering, typical problem

- check actuator, vacuum hoses, goto page

19
Actuator
Wiikinki