Xantia X1: longer Seat Rails

Hi all!

I am looking for a pair of seat rails to make the drivers seat of my '94 Citroen Xantia 2.0i slide back further (I have long legs).

I have seen a homologation certificate issued by Citroen and DEKA in 1998, where these rails are declared street legal for Germany. Unfortunately they do not carry a part number, and my local dealer does not know what I am talking about.

Can anybody help?

Reply to
Frank Kemper

Did you ask the experts at

?

Also, did you try the original seat rails? In the Berlingo, I have the seat pushed back only halfways, although I'm 1.91 metres ;-)

Hartmut

Reply to
Hartmut Krafft