ragtop rails ?

hi there!

my name is tomasz, i live in poland last mounth i've crashed my 1966 bug. now we are trying to make him alive again :)

thats why we are looking for some cheap ragtop rails. does anyone has it? i have also complet sunroof (witchout cables:( ) mechanizm for sale - i coul give it for the rails maybe ?:)

remove "usunto" from my email ifuoy want to answer :)

-- Tomasz Antkowiak antek VW 1500'66 Brown Sugar pl.misc.samochody.garbusy GG 7772401

Reply to
Tomasz Antkowiak