Interested in most 80's model chevy pickup parts, body and other wise

If you have any 80's model pick-up parts in good to fair condition please send me the part name, the price you want and the condition it is in

Reply to
Lat

My boyfriend has an 87 Chev reg cab 2wd and it is almost complete (minus the rear end and the motor) The cab is in execllent cond. He is willing to part out.

He also has an 85 Chev (was a K10 but he is using the 4wd frame for something else) with most parts in the cab and bed.

What are you looking for? I am in Kansas and my boyfriend's trucks are in Paola, KS.

Reply to
Jess2084