1972 Ford F-700 wiring diagram

I am looking for information for someone and can't seem to find anything. They are looking for some type of wiring diagram for a 1972 Ford F-700. They bought a new motor for it and I think they need help with some of the wiring. Is there any place I can find some wiring diagrams or anything else about this truck that might help them? Thank you for any help, Chris

Reply to
Chris Fonville

The Auto Zone website has wiring diagrams. Wether or not the F700 is there, I don't know, but possibly a similar diagram will help. Check the site out.

Dave S(Texas)

Reply to
putt

Try

and search the electrical forum for F700. If you can't find it in the archives, post a new thread and someone should be able to help.

Razor

Reply to
Razorblade