F/S - rolling chassis from 1989 RR

Well gus and gals, I've been looking at this chassis for tooooo long now and the better half says it has to go - something about it doesn't look nice!!

so its up for grabs.

1989 chassis complete with the following:

complete axle assemblies, brakes (discs all round, vented fronts) good discs and pads, diffs, anti roll bars, suspension is new (Springs and shocks, Monrow 4*4), plastic petrol tank, tow bracket with drop plate, power steering box.

Chassis is in very good condition, in fact everything seems to be.

I am looking for about £300 ono - so let me know.

I have a trailer so can deliver locally in the south yorkshire area for cost.

many thanks

Gary

Reply to
gary

By the way, forgot to say I'm in Sheffield.

cheers

gary wrote:

Reply to
gary

On or around Sun, 10 Sep 2006 09:22:41 +0100, gary enlightened us thusly:

feckit. pity it's not a 110.

I suppose I could extend it... LR did, after all, for the 127/130 chassis. trouble with that theory is that it's likely to be less than impressive to someone inspecting it for insurance purposes.

also I've nto got 300 quid to spare and it's a sod of a long way.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Forgot to mention its on Range Rover 3 spoke alloys as well.

cheers

Gary

gary wrote:

Reply to