El Camino Group

Does anyone know of a El Camino website or owners group forum?? Thanks, Jim

Reply to
jmonahan

Raymond J. Henry

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 03:14:02 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@nospamev1.net puked:

What year Elky ya got, Jim? I have a '66.

lab~rat

Reply to
jmonahan

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 14:42:05 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@nospamev1.net puked:

Mine is, too. Actually, I use it as a Home Depot hauler and hot rod. It isn't #s matching or anything, so I've been doing some mild performance mods on it and some small stuff just to make life easier.

I moved the three on the tree to the floor and tightened up the front end, stuff like that.

I saw a bright blue '74 on the road yesterday that got rear ended big time. It was stuck in the middle of the interstate with the bed buckled. A very sad sight indeed...

lab~rat

I got a '65, work in progress. I love my El Camino, its the car club hauler (chairs, canopies and stuff) for car shows and make for one helluva hot rod. :)

"6T5" Southern Nevada Car Club

Justin