Replace brake line

Never replaced a brake line. I have a 93 chevy pickup and line from the back to the front rusted out. Is it hard to replace?

Reply to
Mayo

Neither the flex hose or steel lines are hard to replace. The steel lines are available from any NAPA store in different lengths. You can buy unions to connect the pieces. You might scrape a knuckle or two, but that's par for the course...

Reply to
SilverStude

Thanks, looking at it I may leave the old one and just put a new one along side. The old one runs underside of gas tank.

Reply to
Mayo