What's a '66 C20 worth?

I've got a 1966 C20 Fleetside that I'm thinking of selling, since I don't think I'll ever get around to that restoration. 283 runs well, no smoke, 4speed, body has a few minor dings and rust holes in quarter panels. Wipers, lights, heater etc all work. Glass all good, bed wood shot.

Last time I sold a restorable vehicle, it sold in less than ten minutes, so I don't want to under-price it!

Any opinions?

Reply to
jimgnospam

Where is it? That'll make considerable difference.

Reply to
myford100

think I'll ever

Reply to