WTB: F-350 body and other truck part

I am looking for two Ford truck parts. (1) 1983 -88 Ford F-350 Body with a dead 6.9 diesel motor. It really doesnt matter if the motor is there or not, but truck has to have a nice body and have originally been a diesel. (2) 1966 Ford F-350 / 250 nine foot (9') stepside bed. Yes folks Ford did make a nine foot stepside bed!! If you have either of the above drop[ me a reply.

Leo

Reply to
leo

Barry