04 F-250/350/450/550 Superduty Econoline, Excursion SR 110 TorqShift Transmission issue

04 F-250/350/450/550 Superduty Econoline, Excursion SR 110 TorqShift Transmission issue

Got my notice from Ford to take my 04 F-350 to the shop for Customer Satisfaction Program 04B24. The shop said they'd keep my 4x4 diesel dually for a week and let me borrow a F-150. They can kiss my... My tranny is working fine right now, and Ford is giving us owners until Sept

15th to get the repair, so I'll wait until after summer to let the service boys hack at my truck. Maybe by then they'll have 05 leftovers at a good price. hehehe.

Anyone else get the notice? What are you doing about it? Is it all working out O.K.?

Reply to
Drew Moyer

Glad I ordered the 6 speed....

Good Luck