1949 Austin A90 Convertible for sale

What a cool car this is. It runs, drives, stops, cools, charges. I took it for a ride today. Was cruising nicely at about 45 MPH, once I figured out how to shift the darn thing. It has a 4 speed on the column. This is the ultimate barn find. Have registrations dating back to 1955. Restore or enjoy as is! From what I have read, there were only

350 of these imported into the USA.

See

for several high resolution pictures. The car is located in Rhode Island.

tlaferriere