Re: 1949 Split

i know its not exactly what your looking for but a friend here has a 51 for sale.

Anybody know a reputable source for a complete 1949 split? I don't need > another project car, but I want one...well, not a BIG project. I kinda need > a car that's "all there but just not done," or "just shows its age." I > don't mind rummaging around the world for a reputable dealer and I'm just > fine with shipping something from overseas. > > Thanks, > Shane > >
Reply to
Jim Buys

You can try BBT in Belgium. I got my 50 sunroof from Bob Van Heyst a few years ago. It doesn't appear he has a 49 at this point but he sells a lot of splits.

Newsgroups