1963 Volvo p1800s for sale

I'm probably in the wrong newsgroup here, but here goes.

1963 P1800s - Cherry red. Ideal restoration project, or alot of good spares. 72k miles non-runner nearly all original log-book and keys.

interested then call Mr Hogarth 01926 491085 for more info/price/viewing

Reply to
Anthony Hogarth

You were OK with the ad. The phone number was unwise, but that's up to you. The photograph crossed the line however, this is a text-only group.

Reply to
Chris Bolus

Thanks for advice, first timer on these news-groups. How do I remove the picture from the news posting?

many thanks

Reply to
Anthony Hogarth

No need, what's done is done, it didn't arrive here. Most news servers are set to drop any attachment in text only newsgroups.

Peter Hill

Nice registration though!

ken

Reply to
Ken Forrest

In Outlook Express, find the message you sent, and on the Message menu, Cancel message. You can only cancel your own messages of course. It will stop others having to download the pics.

The best way is to post the pics to webspace then post a URL in here, nobody will mind that.

Reply to
Chris Bolus

NOW SOLD

Reply to