After a trip to Wheels Day, 'She Who Must Be Obeyed' wants her own classic...

... and it's her birthday in July. So the hunt on the sly begins -

Her favourites are Mk1 Escort & Mk3 Cortina. Other choices include: HC Viva/Magnum/Firenza Sunbeam Stiletto A40 Farina Volvo Amazon Avenger DAF

Must be pre '73, but other than that, I'm looking for something that ideally doesn't need too much bodywork (don't mind a bit of filling and spraying though, just can't be arsed to lie on my back with a MIG welder in hand!). Also don't mind something that needs some mechanical work, and unless it's in driveable order, it needs to be within a realistic distance of Milton Keynes. And the offers are..?

Dale Turley

'39 Standard Flying 8 (Brit in Pieces)'66 Singer Vogue IV (Brit Difrunt)'69 Vauxhall FD Victor 'wagon'71 Triumph Herald 13/60 convertible (Brit Rusty!)'95 Suzuki GSF600N Bandit'00 Castelgarden 8.5/72(!)'02 Citroen C3 1.4HDi 16v Exclusive

Reply to
MrT

Bit of discipline needed.

Slap her and tell her not to be so cheeky.

HTH.

Reply to
The Blue Max

""Bit of discipline needed. Slap her and tell her not to be so cheeky.""

Only if you promise to pay my medical bills afterwards... Dale

Reply to
MrT

Reply to
Gazza

""that's a very nice Vauxhall on your drive when did you get it?""

Another impulsive eBay purchase, all the way from Ipswich... You coming along to the meet a week on Friday? Dale

Reply to
MrT

Friday 7th?

Reply to