Parking Brake Shoe Retainer Clip

I have a 2000 Camaro which needs a Parking Brake Shoe Retainer Clip which gets screwed into the rear wheel brake plate. This clip holds the parking brake shoe against the plate. For some reason the screw holding the shoes sheared of and the clip dropped out. the parking brake is rubbing in the housing. Can any one help. I can send a picture of the bent clip.

Reply to
fjpalo

Auto Zone has a line of small parts all in red blister packs--they call this line of products the "HELP" line. Should have just what you need. HTH, s

Reply to
sdlomi2