Anglesey Vintage Rally

Anybody thinking of visiting the Anglesey Vintage Rally this coming weekend? It's always a good day out with a good range of machinery ranging from traction engines to classic cars. A friend has suggested I take his Wolseley landcrab along on the Saturday as he has it booked for both days. Say hello if you're passing, I'll be the bearded nut with the maroon 18/85.

If you are going and haven't been for a couple of years, don't forget that the venue has changed. It's now at Henblas, Bodorgan:

Willy Eckerslyke