Any Ford valve radio buffs out there?

Hi, I have an old valve radio that I'd like to identify if anyone out there likes a puzzle.

It is branded Enfo and the model is CR 266/F. It has been in my garage for many years, my dad used to have it wired up for entertainment in his garage, probably in the late 60's. It worked when I originally stored it away and I guess it probably still does. It would be nice to see it re-united with an appropriate vehicle at some point. Any clues would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Stu

Reply to
Spanners

You could try asking on NG rec.antiques.radio+phono. The users are mostly American, but there is a fair sprinkling of UK contributors.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Warren

Hi, That radio its used on Ford Consul, Zodiac and Zephyr. I don't know if your radio its for the version highline or lowline, this two versions have diferent dashboards. I am searching a radio like that to my Ford Consul MK2 Highline 1958. Regards Luis

luis snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Luis Engracia