Any Morris Oxford enthusiasts near Wigan?

Hi,

After a couple of decades driving company Euro-boxes, and a 40th birthday fast approaching, I've got a hankering for some nostalgia and an old Morris Oxford. (I remember my dad having a light blue Series V, around 1970) My romantic notion is to get something like a Series V or VI, already in good condition, stick it in my mum's garage and get it out at weekends for a spot of tinkering and local journeys. In real-life I haven't even sat in one of these for 35 years, let alone driven one, so I really would like to meet up with an enthusiast who could show me the ropes, rather than buy the first car I see on eBay! I'm in Wigan and anywhere within a 30 mile radius would be ideal. Please email snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk

Cheers,

Eddie

Reply to
Eddie