Morris Oxford MO manuals on the web?

Hi

I am seeking any sort of maintenance or workshop manual in pdf format that would cover a 1951 Morris Oxford MO saloon.

I have located the lubrication chart but a proper manual that covers the engine would be welcome

graeme

Reply to
Graeme

Hello Graeme We have almost every maintenance and workshop manuals for every UK car ever made from 1940 to present in .pdf. The full set is £6500 inclusive, we sell mainly to clubs worldwide but we will not split the collection for private / non trade use . If you are trade maybe we can come to an agreement, normally around £750 per car.

Reply to
Colin Ternum