Servicing near Harpenden - Herts - any recommendations?

Hi all

This is all new to me (posting) so if it goes wring - sorry

I am looking for someone to service my 1986 ex-mod 90. I just do not have the time to have a go myself but want to make sure that someone good does

I live near Harpenden Hertfordshire, so somewhere near would be great (or someone who could travel out [mobile] would be fine)

Any recommendations for anyone ???

Many thanks in advance Sent using the Microsoft Entourage 2004 for Mac Test Drive.

Reply to
test drive

I can recommend Bill at Autoland in Houghton Regis, near Dunstable/Luton. Really knows his stuff and far prices to.

You can find them at

They use to service my Disco when I lived in the area.

Gavin

Reply to
datchworthdisco

I'll back that reccomendation up, he's done good work for me as well in the past, including spending all day trying to get a recalcitrant v8 running properly.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

The previous owner of my 101 used AJD landrovers in Broxbourne, and spoke highly of them.

No personal experience of them i'm afraid.

MW

Reply to
Mark Williamson