Car Magazine?????

Hi, I saw an advert on tv recently that was about a new car magazine, It had a porsche model car issue one, and further models with every issue. Does anyone know the name of the magazine please. I am trying to order it, but without the name I am unable to. cheers RK

Reply to
Shortwave

Was it this one?

John Redman

Hi John Thank's mate, yes!, that's the one. cheers RK

"John Redman" wrote in message news:csbv3l$caj$ snipped-for-privacy@newsg4.svr.pol.co.uk...

Reply to
Shortwave

Fuck me, I guessed right. Still it was 50:50 that it would be De Agostini or Del Prado.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Each to their own - most people seem to think we are a bit weird even for liking full size cars. Liking small ones at least works out cheaper :-)

Reply to
John Redman

John Redman ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmailREMOVETHEBLEEDINOBVIOUS.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Not if you buy 'em as a series of part-works.

Reply to
Adrian

Don't think it is, actually - there are two launching at the same time. You were after the classic car one - that's the rally car one. Buggered if I can remember what the other one's called, though.

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

Presumably the same publisher. A trip to the root page should help.

Reply to
John Redman

That's what I thought - doesn't seem to be, though.

Reply to
Ian Dalziel