CX Series II ABS computer

I'm looking for an ABS Computer for a Citroen CX Series 2 (mine is a

1986 model) - anyone know a source?

Many thanks,

Reply to
James Dore

snipped-for-privacy@new.ox.ac.uk (James Dore) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

It's the CX Rally this weekend - details on the CCC website. Somebody there'll have one or know of somebody with one.

Never heard of one going south, though. Sensors? Regularly. ECU? Never.

Reply to
Adrian

I had the sensors replaced, and one had shorted, but this didn't fix the problem. Swapping it with another unit from a working CX did though, and putting the original unit back in brought the problem back.

Cheers,

Reply to
James Dore

snipped-for-privacy@new.ox.ac.uk (James Dore) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Ah. Definitely sounds like the ECU, then...

See you on Sunday?

Reply to
Adrian

Have you tried ATP? They're very helpful and might be able to suggest a source if they don't do them.

Dave Plowman (News)