FS 1972 Rover P6 3500 Auto, 32,000 miles from new

Yes, I've advertised this car here before. Another attempt before it goes on fleabay.

1972 Rover P6 3500 Auto, 2 previous owners, indicated mileage 31,,000-something, believed to be genuine. Mexico brown with Sandalwood(?) - whatever, the whiteish one - interior.

I've had a quite a lot of work done to undo the damage the car aquired by standing around (mostly dry joints in the suspension, a new radiator and a good service), plus some minor welding, all done by Ely Services. Also has a NOS clock as the one that was in the car was dead. Original clock comes with the car as well. New battery early this year.

It's running well, very nice to drive but it would benefit from a bit of elbow grease - interior needs a clean and the seats need hide food and probably a bit of recolouring, and the paint needs a polish. I've started on the latter and it comes up a treat but I'm so desperately short of time that I can't even finish that job!

Front driver's side wing starts bubbling around the light cluster but that's the main spot of corrosion I'm aware of.

MOT'd until June 05, tax runs out this month but it's tax exempt anyway.

Looking for offers around 1400-1500 due to the fact that it's a low mileage unmolested, original car. Located in North London.

Reply to
Timo Geusch