Help identifying an antique car

It is a Kaiser, made by Kaiser-Frazer.

Reply to
Orval Fairbairn

Didn't this question appear a few weeks ago, and was fully and comprehensively answered by people who had taken the trouble to do some research? Do you not read replies?

Geoff MacK

Reply to
Geoff Mackenzie

Yep! I gave a lot of info on the firm three days after the question appeared. Someone else had already ID it. I was a ZM for KFOC for several years and will go on about cars when ever given time and chance.

Reply to
Stude