need help identifying and locating a part

to all i am looking for your expertise in identifying and locating a part for my 1986 carrera 3.2L. i am not a car expert, so please bear with me. help from you car guys would really be appreciated, as the car is spectacular!

i am looking for a small wiring harness that runs from the fuse box to the right tail light area. 1 end is the size of a silver dollar with 6 prongs extending from it. the wiring in this harness controls the brake lites, backup lites, and the oil level guage.

a part number would be wonderful. locating the part would be even better.

appreciate your help, and thanks in advance. blair

Reply to
blair911

blair911 wrote in news:1203782_ snipped-for-privacy@autoboardz.com:

Try part number 901 612 330 00