Help MX5 rear suspension MOT fail

Got a big problem. Rear suspension arm has failed MOT due to corosion. £158+ vat for new, so i must fit myself to save cash. The problem is i will have to destroy bolts and bushes at hub and shock absorber. I can't get a replacement bush for shock without bying new shock. The cost is mounting and i'm a bit fed up. Can i obtain a seperate shock bush anywere? What tips for removing stuburn bolts? Please cheer me up.

Regards Pete

Reply to
Pete Chamberlain

Generally find Stuborn bolts get the Angle Grinder and Hammer Treatment.

Reply to
Igundwane

Is that price direct from Mazda? Try Val at

-he may be able to help

Reply to
Phil Howard