MOT Fail?

Hi folks I have a small stone impact on the n/s headlamp on my Renault 21 and I was wondering if it will be an MOT failure point? It's not due until June but if I know early then I can spend some time trying to source a cheap s/h unit. Many thanks Gareth

Reply to
Gareth Watkins

Don't know but, I've just had mine replaced on my megane, it costed £70 + £25 fitting, a renault fransised dealer quoted £90 + vat + £30 fitting.

Strange as my part came from renault via a ex-frashise dealer, so I think the fransised dealer had a big markup

Dave

Reply to
Lakeuk

If it doesn't adversely affect the aim, it is not a fail.

Reply to
SimonJ

Thanks for advice guys. Gareth

Reply to