VW camper 85?? for sale

My name is moony live in Los Angeles asked a lot of qeustions in the past and thanks for the help. My case is this my friend who resides in Thailand for the last 8 years and is a canadian is back in Toronto to sell everything to go back to thailand and stay there. He has has a VW camper 1985 bought in Germany new has been stored for 8 years driven once in a while on visits to toronto. He wants to sell it at a good price if anybody is interested answer this mail and I send you his E mail adres. wish I had the car here in L.A. Thank You. Lambert Moonen.

Reply to
Lambert Moonen

You need to post more information. For example, does the car have a title? If so, is it a California title or a Canadian title? Where is the car located right now? Does the car run? What is the condition of the car (upholstery, engine & transmission, glass, whether it has rust, etc.)?

Without this kind of information, most people won't even bother emailing you.

Reply to
Papa