A NEW and Christmas 'Hi' to All

While I dislike getting spammed as much as anyone, let me re-phrase the subject and wish all the Kia posters a happy and blessed holiday season.

If you are going to be travelling (with your Kias or anything else), please be safe this season.

Thank-you everybody for a great board. I do enjoy reading it, even if I don't post all that much.

Reply to
Rev. Tom Wenndt

Paul O.

Thanks Tom, and same to you. I wouldn't expect anything less from you. :) -

Bob

Reply to
Bob Adkins