I'm thinking about buying a Ford Escort Convertable.

^^^^^^^^^^

Aren't those two words the wrong way round? ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

message

I am a terapot....

Reply to
Burgerman

but a real bummer if she gets a puncture!

Reply to
Gunner

the fact that you appear to be deranged doesnt present any difficulties then?

Reply to
Gunner

perhaps anyone reading your various posts, might well feel you should take your own advice.............lol

Reply to
Gunner

you mean can get easy women? In my news reader, the underlining came out right, but corrected itself when replied.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Won't cost much dough, then.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Should read: "get women easily", anyway.

Allan Bennett Not a fan of the adverbially challenged

Reply to
Allan Bennett

The message from Allan Bennett contains these words:

Not if he's trying to make them become "easy".

Reply to
Guy King

It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Dave Plowman saying something like:

Might raise the price a bit.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Not if it's got crusty wheel arches.

Or if it's down at heel.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Dave Plowman saying something like:

Buyer beware - he might get well done.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

mr sir tony sir, I suggest you leave this thread alone, you wont win. if your a normal well adjusted person then u will take my advice and leave, if ur a wanker like everyone says then you will stick around for more.

Reply to
Theo

Could you lose some newsgroups off this discussion?

Reply to
Duncan Wood