MG T series

I thought Arizona cars didn't rust...?

Not an MG expert, but the only bit I recognise is the remote gearchange (had one on my TA). But the rest of it - proportions all wrong, seems to be a little short on some rather useful parts. And you want HOW MUCH for it? Sorry, know I shouldn't shout, but the words of one of your tennis-playing countrymen from a few years ago come to mind.

Geoff MacK

Reply to
Geoff Mackenzie

Anyone fancy an Arizona T series? Would it be a TC?

95% complete? Looks like a whole lot more missing to me!
Reply to
Gerald Harper

"Gerald Harper" wrote in message news:4289b12a$ snipped-for-privacy@news.starhub.net.sg...

95% by weight, perhaps: certainly not by value. Seats, trim, instruments, steering column, lights, hood, sidescreens, windscreen, doors, valance... and that's just the bits you can see are missing. Who knows what, if anything, is under the bonnet?

It's a TD (little wheels, so not TA, TB, TC (and also lhd); separate headlamps, so not a TF).

UK value? possibly £2000, if the chassis is good, and it has a rebuildable engine.

Reply to
Autolycus

Disk wheels - that's a TD

The bodywork looks in decent condition - however that's an easy bit to replace anyway. It's probably saveable, but the cost of replacing all those missing trim parts is going to hurt and the price is ridiculous for the amount that's missing.

You can get pretty much anything for a T series. For cars of that ilk, they're one of the easiest to restore.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Looks like a TD to me... or looked like a TD, there isn't much left!

If anyone wants a 1947 TC, my Dad will be selling his very soon...

Howard Rose

That is beautiful - what do you expect it will fetch?

Reply to
Jeremy

Howard Rose ( snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMlycos.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Hmm. Difficult.

Reply to
Adrian

Howard Rose realised it was Tue, 17 May

2005 16:58:56 GMT and decided it was time to write:

Yes. Please. Where do I sign?

Reply to
Yippee

The owner has changed the price, now $1000.

Sounds more like it. In fact makes it quite cheap!

Reply to
Gerald Harper

It hasn't been advertised anywhere yet, but the asking price is £13,750...

It's not concours, but it certainly is in lovely condition. Just impractical for my father to drive it after knee surgery.

Reply to
Howard Rose