How to reset the ABS computer on my S10?

Hi.

I have just replaced the front right ABS sensor on my S10 4x4 (1994) and now the ABS light is on all the time. I suspect that the foult is a confused ABS computer, how do I reset it?

Regards //zigge

Other suggest are wellcome :-)

Reply to
//zigge

Bobo

Hi Bobo

I'm sorry to say so, but I'm a total newbee at this. I replaced the sensor when the wires was ripped of... so I dont know how to make the manual readout. I have read on the internet, that I can put a jumper wire between pin A and H on the diagnostics connector.. and so on and so forth... Now its 2 am in the morning here (Denmark). Are the pins clearly marked or do I need a pinout to find the right pins? (and if so I would really like a pinout :-) and where is the connector located?

Regards //zigge

"Bobo" skrev i en meddelelse news:AJrAb.430$ snipped-for-privacy@news2.news.adelphia.net...

Reply to
//zigge

Here's what you need:

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

""Doc"" skrev i en meddelelse news:cBvAb.5148$% snipped-for-privacy@nwrddc02.gnilink.net...

Magnificent, just the medicine ;-)

Best regards //zigge

Reply to
//zigge

Hi

And tanx a million for all the support. The computer has been reset now, and everything works fine.

Best regards //zigge

Reply to
//zigge

Reply to
Bobo

=========================== Bobo, after working on a car screwing with the ABS, air bag or ECM - havent you ever had that feeling that you need to take it's power away for a while because the stupid thing is just acting goofy? Then after doing so, it just seemed to fix itself.....?

Reply to
Scott M