Old number plates - regional codes

Does anybody have any online reference for a listing of the old two-letter area codes for pre-65 registrations?

I'm trying to find a listing of the old area codes, where they were issued from etc etc, and preferably which ones are currently being re-issued as age-related or "new" plates. The usual searches on google etc produce reams of information about companies selling plates, which I couldn't be less interested in.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

this might help: