On the hunt

The "it's about time I bought another classic as I haven't bought one for at least four months" bug has reared its ugly head again! So... ... anyone know of a Ford Corsair, or something pre '73 and American, or pre '73 and a bit interesting (Renault Dauphine, etc) for sale? It must be up and running, and preferably with a fair amount of MOT. Only looking for something fairly cheap. Dale Turley

'39 Standard Flying 8'66 Singer Vogue IV (Brit Difrunt)'71 Triumph Herald 13/60 convertible (Brit Rusty!)'95 Suzuki GSF600N Bandit'00 Castelgarden 8.5/72(!)'02 Citroen C3 1.4HDi 16v Exclusive

Reply to
MrT

Didn't you have a TR7 a while ago? If so (it's been over a year, so I could be wrong!) what happened to it, if you don't mind me asking? :)

Reply to
Stuffed

""Didn't you have a TR7 a while ago? If so (it's been over a year, so I could be wrong!) what happened to it, if you don't mind me asking? :)""

If I could justify a car that cost money to tax, then I wouldn't say no, but sadly not. A late model 5 speed FHC would be great... Dale

Reply to
MrT

Trust me you dont wnat a Corair well not a V4 anyway...worst ford ever!.

What about a P6 or an Innsbrick Triumph....often tax free ones on the bay. No Dolomites though...Ive got them all...:-)

Jonners.

Reply to
Jon Tilson

Hi,

How about a 1967 Rover P6 in Blue.

It is a runner, looks quite presentable. Failed the MOT on a few things last September parked up since. Can be supplied with a new MOT fail sheet and V5. Drive away legally if you insure it first.

Looking for a sensible offer it is too good to scrap..

Pictures can be supplied taken by my Kodak digital camera that you helped me buy at the right price.

Also I still have the correct overdrive gearbox for sale for your '66 Vogue.

Car is situated 30 miles from Chester.

If Mr T is not interested anyone else?

Dixie

Reply to
dixie

well give us a clue. what did it fail on ??

Reply to
ROBIN