WTD humber wheels

Anyone out there got or knows for 4 or 5 Humber sceptre 15" steel rims for sale

Reply to
Greasemonkey

""Anyone out there got or knows for 4 or 5 Humber sceptre 15" steel rims for sale""

?? Sceptres run on 13" wheels as standard, but Ford/Peugeot/Citroen wheels fit. I've got 5.5 x 14 Peugeot 405 steel wheels on my '66 Vogue. Dale Turley

'66 Singer Vogue IV (Brit Difrunt)'71 Triumph Herald 13/60 convertible (Brit Rusty!)'73 Austin 1800 MKII'73 Honda CB250K4 '01 Peugeot 306 Meridian '02 Citroen C3 1.4HDi 16v Exclusive

Reply to
MrT

No such thing Standard fitting was 4.5jx13" with a 4.25 inch pcd, any Hunter and Avenger range fit BUT be very careful about the wheel nuts they must match the wheels used on no account use the old beveled Sceptre wheel nuts with post 1972 Hunter wheels or any Avenger wheels with out also using the nuts to suit the wheels as the wheel nuts will frett in the holes -- very dangerous.

Any 4 stud Ford RWD wheel, ideally Cortina Mk3-5 wheels will also fit and should be OK on the original nuts. RWD Capri or Escort wheels have excessive offsets and all FWD and Sierra wheels have excessive negative offsets.

Reply to
AWM