Out of interest - is this special...

I've often wondered as i've never ever seen another, but my Rover 820 Vitesse Fastback is flame red and it says "Vitesse" on each back door and go faster stripes run up the car on both sides, now i know they did this on the MK1 vitesse but never seen it on a MK 2 like mine and although i don't know for sure if it's factory done or if it was done by the first owner, it does look original.

Anyway, anyone know where i can get a drivers side front wing in flame red for an 800 MK2 ?

Thanks, Paul

Reply to
Mr P A Latham

In article , Mr P A Latham writes

One of the ironic things about the Mk2 800 is that, having decided not to make any changes to the door panels to save tooling costs, they had to replace the tooling anyway as it was worn out.

You should find that a Mk1 door fits fine.

Reply to
Robert Pearce