Re-chromed bumpers question

I am soon to get my bumpers and other bits back from the re-chromers and wonder what finish I should apply to the "non-polished" side of the bumpers and overiders, if anything is needed at all.

Thanks.

Reply to
roverowner

Brush on Zink is good, can't remember the name of it, it has a number in the name on the tin, a few coats of that and it can be buffed up

Reply to
BORG

To be safe, I'd treat them as if they were bare steel - primer and chassis paint, perhaps.

As a matter of interest, any information you'd care to share about the plater you've used - who, where, service, quality, even price, would be very useful to those of us who'd need to mortgage the house to use Derby Plating.

Reply to
Autolycus