Re: For Sale: Daimler SP250 Dart

Re. your post concerning the SP250, you write to email you. However, your email is blanked out. Can you advise? Thanks, Rupert.

Reply to
rupert

How much are you asking for this car because I am interested in buying it that is unless you have already sold it and where exactly is Oxford located is it in the states or across seas

Reply to
HARDCORE

"HARDCORE" realised it was Wed, 20 Oct 2004

11:32:39 -0400 and decided it was time to write:

Can I submit a nomination for this month's clueless Yank award?

Reply to
Yippee

Well I can confirm that when in Oxfordshire there is ABSOLUTELY no need to cross seas to get to Oxford

AWEM

ps who said Yanks were insular ??

Reply to
Andrew Mawson