Re: Mike Dean shows his colours yet again

> That should give any jury an excellent inmpression of what passes for > your personality.

And will you be appearing in person, stan? Oh, I do hope so. Bring your bombay mix, just in case you need an excuse to get out in a hurry!!

Reply to
futureworlds

passes for

excuse to get out in a hurry!!

Hey, Snot/Dean, do you really think you fool anyone?

Reply to
Amadeus

He thought he saw a banker’s clerk Descending from the bus: He looked again, and found it was A hippopotamus:

Reply to
ultimate_deviance

Mmmmmmmm.

I thought I saw a chicken bhuna Descending from the bus, I looked again, and found it was another amadeus

Reply to
Bombay Mix