Re: Tiscali customers are not able to read newsgroups

I got a reply today stating that they have closed the case as they have not received a reply from me - even though I have sent a message every day!

Reply to
Classic Car Man

Now I know what happened to "Trevor the Saturday boy" when they shut my local Dixon's!

I won't hold my breath. I'll believe it when I see it.

> >I got a reply today stating that they have closed the case as they have not > > received a reply from me - even though I have sent a message every day! > > > >> I, along with many others from other newsgroups, have contacted Tiscali > >> to > >> ask when their newsfeed will be working with Outlook Express. > >> > >> It has not been possible to read any posted news article from anyone > >> apart > >> from another Tiscali subscriber. > >> > >> I've sent several emails and they have replied asking for me to try > >> things > >> (like using other news feeds) and let them know the result. > >> > >> If you are a Tiscali customer check the news items since 26 August, and > > you > >> will find that posts from every other ISP is not available. > >> > >> I suggest that everyone contact Tiscali and complain and inform them that > > as > >> they are not supplying the service for which we pay, then you will (like > > me > >> and many others) cancel the direct debit. Hopefully they will then employ > >> someone who knows what to do to resolve their newsfeed problem. > >> > >> Apart from this, to date they have supplied a good value for money > > service, > >> but after more than 10 days, this is no longer acceptable. > >> > > > > > Been complaining to various Tiscali non-elasticated non-support and > complaint functions each day this week, receiving the stock replies others > have been getting. > > > > Each one was copied to Tiscali UK 's CEO. > > > > Yesterday, just fir a change I sent a summary of hte lack of service to as > many functions in Tiscali as I could find an e-mail address for [on > Tiscali.com as well as Tiscali.co.uk]. > > > > About 6.30pm last night gat a phone call from a guy calling on behalf of > Tiscali UK's CEO saying things are being investigated & a report back on > Monday. > > > > Perhaps some progress. > > > > Roger C > >
Reply to
Classic Car Man