Re: Triumph 1300 Twin carbs For Sale

I expect Bill Davies will see this and let us know if they fit other cars. The 1300TC was FWD and maybe the manifold was different to the RWD Herald derivatives?

ken

Reply to
Ken Forrest

In article , Ken Forrest writes

The exhaust manifold on the 1300TC was an interesting 4-1 tubular thing, but I believe the inlet was stock Mk3 Spitfire.

Reply to
Robert Pearce

I have emailed Bill and he thinks they are the same as the Spitfire and Herald and they would be a desirable convertition for a Herald 13/60. Although they unleash extra power the miles per gallon would suffer.

Thanks Bill.

Dixie

Reply to
dixie

Thanks for your views Robert. The exhaust manifold was as you say, a 4 into

  1. It is not included in the sale.

Dixie

Reply to
dixie