Rear Main Journal Flange

Hi Guys&Gals, Does anyone know where i might find a Rear Main Journal Flange for a

1929 ohc Morris Minor. It's the original parallel type with a keyway. In 1930 they improved the design and made them with a tapered flange which never wore out, but i need the earlier type (which does, even though it took nearly 80 years!) Hope to hear from someone soon All the best for 09 Keith.
Reply to
keith

Have you tried the MG Owners Club? I'm pretty sure the early Midgets used the same engine and there's probably more MGs left than Minors.

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff Mackenzie

In October at a swap meet there was a chap who had heaps of Morris 8 and

12 bits all brand new including crankshafts, he just wanted to get rid of the stuff to clear his shed as he was moving house. Not sure now what car he had but were all his spares accumulated over the years.

I bought 4 door catches for a Morris Minor 1000 '57 for 2 bucks. There was not much on the other stuff either.

Reply to
Rob