Reliant steering box

Anyone any ideas whether a reliant robin steering box will fit a rialto?

Reply to
s--p--o--n--i--x

I would think that there is a very good chance that it will. As Reliant didnt have any money to re engineer they re bodied what they already had.. Steve the grease

Reply to
R L Driver

Should be the same animal as far as I know, although it will depend on the model. The Robin MkIII **may* be different.

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

: Anyone any ideas whether a reliant robin steering box will fit a : rialto?

I am pretty sure they will fit - as far as I am aware, the chassis didn't change from Regal onwards.

Ian

Reply to
Ian Johnston

Probably, with the help of a big hammer.

Reply to
Peter Chadbund