Rotax dynamos

Hello. Does anybody here know about Rotax 3-brush dynamos? I'd like to increase the charging rate. I know how you do it, by moving the third brush, but in which direction and by how much? I'm not over ambitious;

13 amps to about 16-ish amps would do. It's laziness really, I can experiment, but I can't do anything with the dynamo in situ, and it's a real pain to remove it each time. Thanks in advance. GH.
Reply to
Geoff

Move the third brush in the direction of rotation of the dynamo to increase output. The amount to move it depends on the state of the dynamo, the present position of the brush, the load and the battery voltage. I'm guessing but try about half an inch. Be warned, it is alleged that increasing it too much can burn out the dynamo.

Reply to
Malcolm news