seen Jaguar 420 for sale *at a price*

Hi,

On a yard near to me I saw a Jaguar 420 (1967) offered for Euro

19,000! That would make about UKP 12,000

I admit, the car was in a nice fashion, but isn't this a horrible price?? Looking in PC's list, they mentioned about the half of that...

rob (not being able to buy this car..)

Reply to
robwill2

Yes, the price is way too high and you need to think very carefully before taking on a 420 or Mark 10. Expensive to run and maintain, difficult to get parts for.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Aren't you confusing it with a 420G? The 420 is a variation on the S-Type, so common parts *should* be reasonably easy in as much as many are shared with the MkII, or could be apdapted. The MK 10 and 420G are certainly rare these days.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

You're right, I am.

Reply to