dent removal

Hi,

On telly I saw a 'new' technique on dent removal on cars, using special shaped 'sticks' to push the dent out from behind. Aimed is to prevent new spraying and being more costeffective.

Where the panel could not be reached from behind, they 'glued' one ore more pads on the dented area and pulled the dent out with a puller device.

I was wondering why the pad, glued *on* the paint didn't come off

*with the paint* when pulled on!?!

Has paint more resistence as the dented metal?

rob

Reply to
robwill2