Shiply.com for car transporting?

Hello all,

the ignition has gone on my SD1 Vitesse so it needs transporting from South Cambs up to Spalding.

Looking online for car transportation companies I came across shiply.com which seems to run a bidding basis for companies to bid for your custom

- rather like "ebay for spaces on empty lorries".

Is this all safe and sensible? I haven't heard of this before.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Kilpatrick

Michael Kilpatrick gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

I have - and, apparently, it is perfectly legit.

OTOH, send me an email - because I might well know of somebody who can help.

Reply to
Adrian

Thanks very much. You have email.

I've already submitted a request for transport on shiply.com. It looks pretty useful and safe.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Kilpatrick

Michael Kilpatrick gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

As do you...

Reply to
Adrian