Spitfire 1500 engine

I find engine complete for Triumph Spitfire 1500 for spare my Spit. I not speak englisch sorry, i ame Italian. Grazie ciao ciao Renato

snipped-for-privacy@tin.it

Reply to
Renato

you are looking for a engine to fit your spitfire? you need a engine?

or do you mean.

you have a engine for a spitfire? you want to sell one?

Reply to
bongo rule

i need to buy a engine 1500 complete grazie Renato "bongo rule" ha scritto nel messaggio news:JlfFg.3681$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe2-gui.ntli.net...

Reply to
Renato

thats more understandable :) i do not have one but i hope someone on here can help you to find one :)

Reply to
bongo rule

Grazie bongo rule from Renato "bongo rule" ha scritto nel messaggio news:3hmFg.3334$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe6-gui.ntli.net...

Reply to