Talbot Horizon

Anyone know where I can get the radiator expansion botttle top, just the metal bit for an 82 Horizon and possibly the water pump
or do you know any list of links to breakers yards on the internet
regards
Michael
Have a look at this months (Feb) Practical Classics mag I seem too remember an ad in there you are looking for